twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, June 14, 2013

Review -Maybelline - Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick

I wish the packaging was a little more secure. No plastic wrapping makes me frown a bit.

I snagged the On Fire red a few weeks ago. I am always on the look out for a blue based red that goes with my pale visage. It's the goth in me, I can't help it. I finally started wearing red lipstick last year and I haven't looked back, but I digress.

I loved it so much that I went back for Vivid Rose and Brazen Berry! My next purchase will be Neon Red or Mandarin Orange... or possibly Electric Orange. I can't decide!

These lipsticks are fantastic. Because they are so bright, lip exfoliation is a must but other than that, they wear well, leaving a stain before disappearing at the end of the day. Easy to reapply, and absolutely fun to wear out paired with a neutral eye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template