twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, August 17, 2015

As red as a tomatox?

I got a sample of Tony Moly's Tomatox Brightening Massage Mask and I have to tell you, I wish I had a time machine to go back and stop myself from using this mask.

When I put it on my face, I was instantly hit with the smell of permanent waves (big thing is the 80s and early 90s) and my skin started to burn as soon as I had applied it to my skin. I rinsed it off IMMEDIATELY. But it has left me with a rash, and a flare up. My skin was in pretty good condition this morning, and now it's all red and angry. The skin on my chin has a half dollar sized raised red welt. I think I am going to have to use hydrocortisone to soothe it. Maybe that's why they call it Tomatox. Your skin turns the color of tomatoes. *grr*

DO NOT USE if you have rosacea, acne prone skin, sensitive skin, or eczema. I am still debating whether to post an image or not. *frowns* Brighten skin, Korean style?  nope, nope, nope, nope, nope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template