twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lemon Poppy Massage Bar Soaps! Nom Nom NOM!

#darbysmart #DIY Lemon Poppy Massage Bar Soaps. Totally amazing smelling. Totally in love!


I am a member of the ToDIYfor monthly box from Darby Smart and every month I get an interesting craft project that I can do. It comes with everything I need to do one project with easy to follow instructions. I am also a member of Darby Girl, which is a bimonthy project with a more youthful edge focusing more on things like accessories.

I love that they are so simple and I now own a soap mold for Melt and pour soaps and have lemon fragrance and the know how to make more! I love this so hard.

You can join too, if you think this is your bag (got a bag project that I can work on too!) just click on this link http://fbuy.me/7gyt , Darby Smart delivers simple, stylish DIY to your door. Use 'howdydarby' for a $10 gift card on your first order, as well! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template