twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Foundation: tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15



I believe that I have written that I have rosacea in nearly every single review I have ever done. That said, it's important in this instance.
I am very very fair, I have neutral undertones but very reddened cheeks so it's difficult for the Sephora staff to match me. This is not their fault, I am just complicated. I find that this formula in Fair Sand is perfection for me. I do not need to use a color corrector underneath and it blends well into my skin where I do not have any redness.
I was a regional burning man festival all weekend in the autumn, this foundation lasted well into the night. (With the help of a little primer, a bit of setting powder and setting spray, of course). My skin didn't turn into an oil slick or dry out like the Mojave desert. It just works well. Get yours here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template