twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

All In One Palette: In theBalm of Your Hand vol. 1


I love every single color in this palette. It's an almost all in one. The only thing I need to add is a foundation, mascara and setting powder. The colors are versatile, and the bronzer works great on my pale countenance. The red is a true red and extremely flattering, and the creams are separated from the powders with a very clever separate flap box design. It fits in my purse with no problem and closes and fits in a sleeve so there's no risk of powder explosion. It's a total 'go to' palette which can take you from 9-5 to coffee with friends, to dinner out with a loved one without having to go home and 'put your face on'. I file this under "Cream of The Crop".  <3  Get yours here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template