twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, January 10, 2015

About Clothing- Gywnnie Bee

So I am trying out a new subscription service called Gwynnie Bee and it's for women sizes 10 and up. I just barely match the minimum requirements. Never have I been so happy for my gabapentin and provera weight gain! *laugh*

The first month is free, and you add clothes to your closet, and they send you out one outfit at a time.

It would be unfair of me to withhold something so awesome from you guys and *hint* I am thinking about another clothing subscription service as well.

Here's the LINK and have fun picking out your outfits to wear that are chic and flattering!


With designers like Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, and amazing shops like Three Dots, DKNY and ABS, beautiful clothes are all over the place. It's amazing. I am adding some knit dresses and some tunics to my closet.

What clothes would you add to your Gwynnie Bee Closet?

1 comment:

  1. I tried this last year & loved it! Wew had to pinch pennies & I had to cancel it, though. You must tell me how you like the service.

    ReplyDelete

blogger template