twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 2015 Ipsy bag!

 I got my bag today woo!!!
I got a fabulous. @acureorganics cell stimulating mask. I already have it and it is so awesome! You turn into Swamp Thing for about 15 minutes and then voila! Glowy goodness.

@elizabethmott Thank me later Eye Primer. It goes on slightly pink and takes a bit to tacky up. Not sure about the wear time but it doesn't interfere with shadow color.

@kloraneusa Floral makeup remover. It's not irritating, yet and smells like the floral toners I get from etude house.

@modelco_cosmetics Gorgeous nude lipliner. It's the Illusion Lip liner. Not sure how to sharpen it. The tip broke off and it's plastic. and the lower swatch of nude on my pic.

@ilovepacifica Power of Love 100% Vegan Natural Lipstick in Tender Heart (top nude swatch in pic)

Annnnnnd I got the most beautiful eyeshadow palette from @emcosmetics in Bali Bronze which is perfection for me. Most of the shades were on point with my tarte, urban decay and wet n wild (my holy trinity of shadows) shades. Shades 3 and 4 were the only ones that did not apply like buttery smoothness. But all palettes have one or two hinkey colors.

Verdict: I am pleased


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template