twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, June 7, 2013

Blush Crazy Series- E.L.F Studio Blushes (Updated)

Doing a quick inventory of my blushes, looking for my elusive Small tapered brush that has gone missing. I took a picture of it, for the blog...at a very late hour... and have misplaced it. Bummer. I found it. And I bought a second one, right before it turned up. Because that's how I roll.

So I have a thing for E.L.F Studio Blushes. I know they are dupes for high end blushes, All of the Studio line have a high end counterpart. Part of the fun is finding out which high end cosmetic they are duping! I've gleaned these dupes from the internet, and I don't have any real comparison, I am posting it for informational purposes. I have compared image swatches but I am no where near a Sephora or Ulta, so I cannot compare them myself.

My current blushes are:




*NARS Dolce Vita

*NARS Deep Throat

*NARS Orgasm

*NARS Orgasm/Laguna Duo 

*NARS Angelika

*Tarte Exposed

*NARS Desire

*NARS Luster

+ Just added *NARS Super Orgasm









I am missing:

  • Berry Merry (NARS - Sin)
  • Gotta Glow (NARS- Albatross)
  • Giddy Gold (NARS -Taj Mahal)
  • Twinkle Pink (NARS - Deep Throat)
  • Contouring Blush and Bronzer in Antiqua, and Turks & Caicos
I could have sworn I've bought the Twinkle Pink but it's probably lost in the same abyss that my brush is, and most of my left socks are.Edit- Got it! Found it at Hy-vee over an hour away a few days ago! Searching for Studio items I don't have IRL is kind of a hobby, now. 

These are ones I reach for a bit less frequently than my Milani Blushes but I do reach for them. I really like the versatility, though a few of them i need to get the microglitter off the brush/blush before I use it. I find I have to do that with Milani blushes at first too, so it's not just an E.L.F thing. And for $3 dollars a piece, they are a great deal! I have found them at Target and Hy-Vee (grocery). They are also on Amazon, eBay and the E.L.F website.

Updated to add pictures and update the amount of blushes I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template