twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Tapered Blending Brush

For brushes, I have collected quite a few but today I am just talking about the Sigma E45. I recently acquired the Sigma E45 because I lost my favorite crease brush from Target that was discontinued. In a panic I searched Amazon.com because the Sigma site was temporarily sold out of the E45. It took a bit but I  just fell in love. 
The E45 is a smaller tapered crease brush than the others I have collected. I have to admit I was a bit nonplussed at first.  It was a bit scratchy, shedding a bit and it was bleeding black dye. Remembering that it's natural hair, not synthetic I decided to treat it how I treat my hair. I washed it a few times with Garnier Fructis Daily 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner and now it is perfect. It is fantastic for targeting the crease and perfectly blending my midtone color. It's perfect for my deep set eyes. 
I still spot clean with 91% alcohol, but I remember to wash it in 2 in 1 shampoo when I feel it's getting scratchy again. 
I'll show pictures later of my eyeshadow for now, here's a picture of the actual brush.



I had lost my brush after this picture, btw. I wound up buying a second one. It's still missing in the aether. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template