twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Beauty Subscription:: Birchbox April 2016



I got an absolutely amazing box this month! I love it when @riflepaperco team up. I've never been a fan of floral prints until this collaboration, plus there is a 20% discount for the company in box.


(Malin + Goetz) included a grapefruit face cleanser. Citrus makes me a bit nervous with my skin being so cranky and it making it easier to burn, but it's not like I am outside too terribly often and i use SPF in EVERYTHING,  AND they included a sample of their vitamin E and hyaluronic acid to try along with it. I loves me some hyaluronic acid. It makes your skin feel all soft and fine lines just smooth away!

Also included is Briogeo "Don't despair, Repair!" Deep hair conditioning mask. I have used this before but this trial size is quite nice, so I'll be able to judge it more accurately. I don't use chemical processing on my hair, nor do I swim or go outside without a SPH spray, and I rarely use hot tools on my hair, so it may just be trying to help others get my hair. ;)

Marcelle cosmetics 3 in 1 Micellar water is an recognized by the Canadian Dermatology Association. It's also paraben, perfume, oil and alcohol free, and claims to be non comedogenic and hypo-allergenic. So I'll trying that very soon.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics included a test tube in Strumpet, which is a lovely deep berry color. that I will be posting soon!

A WEI provided a golden root purifying mud mask. I just got a few masks from Ipsy so I'll be using that in a few weeks. It supposedly does not harden, which is important for my sensitive skin

Get yours here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template