twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Makeup: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmestics - Lip tar


I'll admit, I had a hard time getting on the OCC Lip tar bandwagon. The name alone made me think negatively and i had an impression it would be sticky on the lips.

I was wrong. It goes on smooth and has a satin finish, you can sheer it to make it appear more matte, or leave a little more of a layer and it's a little more glossy.

I'd say the color Strumpet is a True Red, though when I look at it on my skin, it does look a little shifted to the blue, but not much.

For longevity on lips. It's not kiss proof but it is very long wearing. I'd say about 6 hours, depending on what you've been eating. I also had a bit of struggle getting this off with make remover, so I suggest using an oil based remover to get it off without overly irritating your delicate lips.

I was also put off a bit by the cost, however, this is incredibly concentrated! The tiniest bit goes on for miles. That dot is no larger than the head of a straight pin. 1 inch wide by 1 1/2 inches long. And the strumpet color is just stunning. It's a satin finish with high opacity.

Color me impressed! Get your own, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template