twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Beauty Subscritption: Ipsy Bag for April 2016 - Dreamer

I absolutely love my ipsy bag for this month!


First, the bag. It's so beautiful. It's made of a durable cotton canvas type material, and the color reminds me of a sunset dyed silk scarf I had years ago. It's totally going into my bag, without a doubt.

But what's inside is amazing:

First, an amazing from pur~lisse. It's part of their 'prevent' Blue Lotus + White Tea line. I have an eye cream in the blue lotus formula as well. I have only had it for an hour and I am already planning a facial night. And 2 are included!

Second, Nudestix cheek and lip pencil in Mystic. It's absolutely stunning. It's a rum raisin color in my opinion and that was my go to lipcolor in the late 90s. I am glad to see it coming back.

Third is a L.A.B.2 Live and Breath beauty (if I am not mistaken) offers a synthetic blending brush, and it's soft and domed. It will work well for blending out cream eyeshadows.


Fourth is the Benefit "They're Real" Tinted lash Primer. My other primers are clear or white, so this one will be fun to test. I wanted to get the Roller Lash but I haven't gotten around to it.

And last is a Probelle purple nail lacquer in "In or Out" which is totally a cat thing, I know it.

Get your own ipsy bag here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template