twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, July 19, 2013

Apple Stem Cells? Say what?

I was sent a challenge from Eclos to do their Dare to Go Bare Skin Care 2 week challenge and the most challenging thing was posting my face without ANYTHING on it! GAH! ;)

Eclos is from Freeman (which makes super awesome masks that I would use if I wasn't on a kitchen beauty kit at them moment) and their anti-aging regime is apparently formulated with stem cells from some sort of Swiss Apples. I don't know about all that, but I am intrigued enough to try it and see if my skin fares well with the course.

I am doing a video documenting my experience, and I'll show it to you after it's done :) For now, here's my before.
https://www.freemanbeauty.com/products/eclos/skin-care





No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template