twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, July 12, 2013

FOTD: Fab Orange Crush

I was trying to come up with a summery look, and orange has been on my mind lately. I found a Claire's palette filled with orange golds and fiery reds. I used Red on the outer corner, bright yellow on the inner, a basic orange on the lid and in the crease and a dark bronze on my lash line.




Brushes I used were
Sigma E35
Sigma E45
Real Technique Crease Brush (Eye Kit)
E.L.F essentials Flat Definer
Real Techniques Multitasking Blush brush
Sigma Large Powder Brush
Real Techniques Shader Brush (Eye)
Real Techniques Buffing Brush


Makeup Used
Rimmel Primer 002
Etude House Baby Choux in Mint
Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish
Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream
20 Color Concealer Camouflage Professional Makeup Cosmetic Palette
Coty Airspun Loose Powder in Nearly Neutral
L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick, Fiery Veil
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Foiled 140Maybelline-Color Sensational Vivids in Electric Orange
Claire's Palette (Discontinued, but can be duped by any of the 88 palettes)
E.L.F Studio 3-in-1 mascara
Milani Coralina Baked Blush
E.L.F Studio Bronzer in Warm Golden

I am not quite ready to do tutorials, but I did a mini vlog about the shoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template