twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, July 26, 2013

Little Black Bag unboxing and mini review 'ish' thing for July 2013 (my first box of the month)

My Little Black Bag unboxing for July of 2013

Includes:

- NuMe Hydro Punch Shampoo-  not shown in pic, shown in video

-'ZAD Shell and Gold Bangle Set

- Mata Traders Braid Bracelet 'add to bag' item

- Street Level Front Flap Satchel

I pay $10 for monthly VIP which gives me a discount on my items, plus a $10 once a month.
I got a discount on my initial bag plus used my $10 credit

I paid $45.90 for the initial bag plus shipping and handling

and add to bag was $15.44









If you want to join LBB, click on my invite link is HERE!! (we both get bonuses! You get 25% off your first bag, and they give me an item worth $50... Score!)




My youtube is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Melanievf for more videos!




FTC Disclosure: I don't get reimbursed for reviews. This product was bought and paid for using my own money and all opinions are mine. No Faux Cows were harmed in the making of this handbag or video, however...quite a few electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template