twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Forever 21 Haul. Love & Beauty makeup

Forever21 Love & Beauty Haul
I got most of them snapped. I am keeping half of them (and the one that got shattered and I had to repress the pigment). I will be doing swatches and looks of the day with them but I wanted to share. I managed to not get the creme blush I bought in there. *facepalm*

The eyeshadows are more fragile than I expected, but they are pretty smooth application wise.I used 91% alcohol to repair the few that got shattered during transit.  I do suggest tossing out the applicators that are included and use your own brushes. I have heard okay things about the Love & Beauty Brushes, but I can't say for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template